RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do now?

2 posters

Go down

What do I do now? Empty What do I do now?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Okay so...I seriously feel depressed. My cat died, people are calling me stupid for still missing her since it's been a month. It's my b-day on May 3rd, next week, but I don't want my birthday to come this year. My week keeps getting worse. The cat i was going to adopt got put in isolation for a disease just as i got there to pick him up and bring him home. today someone asked me why i hadn't just killed myself yet. I have no idea what to do. My friends all think i'm happy but it's all just a mask. I seriously feel like crying every freaking moment of the day.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do I do now? Empty Re: What do I do now?

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey, it's allright to miss your cat, I missed my kitten fiona after she died for a year and we only had her for a year. It's been four years since she passed and I tried alot of times to get a new one but each time something happened and we couldn't get the cat. Sometimes we just aren't ment to get things at a certain time maybe God has other plans for you and your futer cat. Every thing will work out fine. I hope you will feel real happy soon.
b.t.w. and happy early birthday! we can't stop thoes from coming no matter how much we want to and besides your to young to not want to get older ; )
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks Rachel...

The thing is, my other cat is going to die tonight. I will only have 2 left. One isn't eating and the other is super old. She's 18. Only thing keeping her alive is her only friend who is going to die soon.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:14 pm

I feel really sad hearing that you almost made me cry Sad :\
I hope everything workes out fine though you know they are going to a good place and that they love you,
here is something random
I was just looking a pics of my cat (the one that passed) yester day i'm entering one in a photography contest on saterday she was so crazy the pic is of her in a paper bag
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum