RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered Empty Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Why not have a 'OOC' (or OCC, I cant remember which it was called) for the join up. As an example it's its own thread for the intro/idea of the RP and the character sheets. Where I was at (mine and friends forums) they all had it and it was great, everything was organized and if for some reason you needed to find/look at the character sheets you could find them almost immediately rather then having to search through the RP it's self, plus it would also be a place to talk about the RP like plans you may have or to let people know something important like you wouldn't be able to post due to a vacation or something.
It's simple to set up, we had it in it's own 'forum' that was attached to the RP 'forums'

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered Empty Re: Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

you mean putting ideas in a fourm? we do that in chitchat pretty much XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered Empty Re: Suggestion to keep the RPs from being so cluttered

Post  ginger20037 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

No, not exactly, here's a link to what I'm trying to suggest. freedomonlinerp.aforumfree.com/forum just scroll down to 'RP Zone' to get an idea. Sorry if we're not supposed to post outside links.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 am

where is it? XD i dont see it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm

He might have changed the privacy settings of the forum, I'll just send you a screen shot of a better example, because I suck at explaining xD

Spoiler:

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down