RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE READ

+4
Paranoiac Razor
ScarletTheKitty
RoseAnnStyles
administrator bailey.
8 posters

Go down

About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE  READ Empty About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE READ

Post  administrator bailey. Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 pm

i think i need to make this clear so it doesn't become world war II after i do this;

if you are an admin, mod, or mini mod and your rank is gone DO NOT PANIC. Or, I guess, for better words; don't throw a tempter tantrum. i am removing all ranks from everyone except guard and i for now until i decide who our new 2013 admins, mods, and mini mods should be. so, yeah, nobody will have a special rank until i've kind of got that sorted out.

i'm still trusting you guys to look over the site and tell me if anything wrong happens. just because you don't have a rank right now, doesn't mean i don't have people watching over you ;)

now, question; do you guys think i should let people fill applications for be one of these things? or do you think i should choose, at the best of my abilities, who i think should have these ranks?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE  READ Empty Re: About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE READ

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Well maybe it would be best if they fill out a form because then you can hear them talk and tell you how good they would be good for the job. The other option meaning you pick, that can also work because you can go around and look to see if someone is good for that rank or not.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE  READ Empty Re: About the Ranks (Admins, Mods, Mini-Mods, Members) PLEASE READ

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I dunno :p You could do the form thing for half of the mini mods and mods and then pick the admins since there won't be many and a lot of people will probably apply for that. Like if you're having 6 mods and 6mini mods, you could fill three spots choosing by applications and the other three by who you and Guard pick. But with the admins, I think it might be hard to go through all of those forums. Just an idea Cx It also kinda depends on how many of each position you're thinking of. ^.^
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Seems like a wonderful idea.(:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 pm

I think you should have us apply for the rank(s) that we want then have tasks so we can prove that we deserve them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Not too fond of applications, because applications reflect self perception, which could be flawed.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I think we should just pick the ranks and jobs because last time we tried to do aps there was a lot of fighting.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:30 pm

That-Awkward-Kid wrote:I think we should just pick the ranks and jobs because last time we tried to do aps there was a lot of fighting.

I would agree with picking people. Cause everyone fights allot over things like the ranks
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:58 pm

I think you should choose
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 pm

That's a good idea
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down