RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I was thinking about adding another Admin.

5 posters

Go down

So I was thinking about adding another Admin.  Empty So I was thinking about adding another Admin.

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 pm

So I don't know if this is official yet, but I might decide to have four admins on this site. We already have three; Guard, Supa, and me. Guard and I are gone a lot, but when we are on, we usually take care of the technical stuff. I think we might need another admin to keep watch while her and I are gone.

What do you guys think? I was thinking of having an anonymous vote. Basically, everyone (at least i hope everyone would participate) would submit who they think should be the next admin. I wouldn't tell anyone who you voted for or the person that you voted for them.

I would probably want you to state why you think that person should be an admin. I'd allow you to vote for yourself, too. And anyone can be an admin; mini mods, mods, chat mods, and members.

I don't know, what do you guys think? Should I have an anonymous vote for a new admin? Or should we not do the vote and just choose?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

So I was thinking about adding another Admin.  Empty Re: So I was thinking about adding another Admin.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

The anonymous voting is a good idea, but sometimes it would be cool if we could see what other people voted for. Just choosing probably will make it faster, but picking another Admin is a hard decision.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

So I was thinking about adding another Admin.  Empty Re: So I was thinking about adding another Admin.

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 pm

try doing a poll thingy mabob
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm

^^^ I like Britt' s idea. Maybe you could do the anonymous vote, then pick the top... I dunno, 5 or something, and make a poll x3
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

top 3 would be better. i just don't want people getting made that their friend didn't vote for them!
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm

That's true :3
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 pm

the anonymous vote the the poll is a really great idea
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down