RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it...

3 posters

Go down

Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it... Empty Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it...

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

I have this friend. We'll call her Friend X. She has become my best friend lately. I text her all the time. She brightens up my day. She's the shine to my sun. I know I'm not her best friend because she always talks about her best friend. I have quite a few friends like this. But when she goes away....and I can't text her for even a day, I get really depressed. She always makes me feel good about myself. She's always telling me I'm beautiful and such and it means a lot to me because I don't feel that I am. She makes me happy. And not much makes me happy these days. I just transferred to a new school and thanks to her texts in the morning encouraging me to 'be beautiful' I always have a good day at school. Instead of being shy and depressed in the corner alone at school I'm Miss Social. I'm always laughing and smiling and I have made so many friends in just a few days. She brings out the best in me. I talk to her all the time but I don't exactly know her, if you know what I mean. How can you really, truly know someone? You don't know everything about them even if you know their favorites or their secrets. Now I'm just ranting xD I don't know how to deal with the withdrawl of my friend.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it... Empty Re: Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it...

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Aww ems i felt the same way when i moved away from my friend (Friend Y ;) Just keep in touch..If you can, ask if you can see each other now and then. My parents knew how good of a friend Friend Y was to me, and they made an 8 hour drive so i could see her for a day :) You'll be ok, hang out with your other friends (of course, not saying to forget her) and just try to be happy :p
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it... Empty Re: Feel like this should be in the 'I don't get it' section because...i don't get it...

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am

Thanks Kitty :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:03 am

Np C: ps: ranting= my specialty lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

lol x3 mine too
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:08 am

I just was so happy because I remembered I'm going to my horse back riding lessons tomorrow but then I remembered I can't text my friend about it and now I'm sad. -___- ah fun.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 pm

I feel like this was about me... Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

:/ Um. /loss for words/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down