RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Fighter

2 posters

Go down

Rouge Fighter Empty Rouge Fighter

Post  DarkCat Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Info

When the world is corrupted and everyone you know is dead or turned against you, what do you do? Luckily for you manage to find a group called the Rouges who want take down the government and restore the world at peace. They offer you to live with them in  a nice home that is remotely far away from the city with a good amount of food. But if you do join, the government will  treat you like a criminal and if they find out you be labeled as a Felony and that   leads to automatic execution without trail in court. You can't decide to join the rebels  or be against them again you can be a Bystander and watch it all happen and do nothing about it. So what side will you choose the rebellious, the government or scared bystander

Rules

The rules are simple really yes you can curse but not that much. No god-modding please. Also if going to do you know what fade to black or else I tell an admin. You can get killed off but If you do you must either use a new character or Quit and make you post long and detailed at least more than three sentences please and other than that have fun.

Skelly

Name :(Required first and last can be optional)
Height :(optional)
Weight: (Also optional)
Eye color :(required)
Personality:
Appearance: (may be picture or Description)
History: (would be awesome if you had one but it not required)
Side you're on: (Choose one! Rebel, Government or Bystander. Note: Bystander can change to rebel or Government worker depending on you)

My Character:

Name: Angeline (or Ange) Katsa
Height:5"4
Weight: 115
Eye color: Green
Personality: Ange is rebellious and doesn't like authority, she love to break the rules and live her life very Recklessly but she also love to care for people and is helping out other who need help.
Appearance: Angel has Brunette hair that is wavy and little bit messy but that way she has it in bun and never down she Kind of tall but feels short and has emerald green eye. Ange is slender she enjoy wearing a sleeveless blouse that a light color with a navy or red skirt and with her slip on shoe.
History: Ange is an Orphan Adopted by one worker at her boarding school. Unfortunate for her, she was abused by the staff and use as free labor in the orphanage to do smuggle drugs for orphanage Owner for profit and to do chores for 12 hour straight. She ran away when she 14 and began to learn martial art from a couple who took her in. The couple house was raided and both Man who Taught Karate and his wife was short in front of her the year after they took her in. Afterword she went live on the street till she meet the rouge and they took her in and ever since then she been a rebel.
Side you're on: Rebel!!!

Name: Edgar Axel  Vector.
Height: 6, 1
Weight: 158
Eye color:  Gray
Personality: Edgar is a boy w
Appearance:  Edgar has short blond hair that is always comb and neat but always gets mess up and one point and go messy He wear Basketball short with a band shirt that either rock or metal band such as Avenged seven fold or Metallica. He enjoys Gothic attire and will wear chain pant sometime. He a lanky boy who never get in trouble. But willing to anything new.
History: Edgar was Born to a normal family he has a brother and younger sister but he hasn’t since the Disaster that happens in the city in which many citizens died. He believes that his family is dead but has hoped that someone in her family in live so he still searches for them, praying that someone is alive. He was offered apart in Rouge but he unsure of it and doesn't want to get Killed by the government so he a Bystander.
Side you're on:  Bystander.

DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

http://dashser.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Rouge Fighter Empty Re: Rouge Fighter

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 am

Rouge Fighter Newcreate.php?text=Amelie%20Locke&name=leaguescriptnumberone
Name : "My name is Amelie Claire Locke." {Her name is pronounced like Emily.}
Age : "I am seventeen, nearly eighteen years old, born on March eighteenth."
Height : "I am pretty tall for a female, being five foot nine."
Weight: "I am one hundred nineteen pounds. Thanks for asking."
Eye color : "I have light brown eyes; they occasionally change to hazel."
Personality: "Okay, as completely badass as I may seem at times, I am honestly a typically nice person. I don't open up to people straight away, but I do grow frond of people remotely quickly. I also typically follow the rules, but obviously I don't always follow the rules being that I am on the rebel's ride. I am not very talkative, either, and I like to keep my conversations short, sweet, and to the point. I normally only talk a lot if I'm mad. In those cases, I tend to ramble on a lot."
Appearance:
Rouge Fighter GAY51f4c85529360
History: "Before the world was corrupted, I lived a remotely normal life with two loving parents and a kind older brother, who is two years my senior. I had plenty of friends, and my life seemed perfect. But perfection is only an illusion, a temporary circumstance, as I have learned. I got to watch as my parents were brutally killed during the corruption. My brother and I were spared as long as we joined the government. He did join them, and so did I in the beginning so that I could avoid being killed. It did not last long, though, and I ran away, narrowly escaping death so that I could join the group of rouges. I tried to get my brother to come with me, but he was too much of a coward. He stayed with the government, but as much as I wish I could hate him, I just can't do it."
Side you're on: "As previously stated, I am on the side of the rebels."

{{I'm gonna make my male later...possibly tomorrow but maybe on Sunday. I am staying at my friend's house tomorrow sooo. Yeah.}}
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 am

I approve of it now who want to start first?
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 am

You get to start.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 am

Edgar
I  walk around the pile of mush. You know left over stuff from people who either ran away or are dead in the ground somewhere."Hi my name Is Edgar call me Ed.Yea I like Ed. I used to be normal. I was on the school  soccer team I participated in a lot of team sports and club activities I had lot of friends and my family was always there for me...what the Heck  happen?" I look around the Area And saw Bodies were piled in one corner. I cover my mouth and look away "ever since government turn ,all hell broke loose" I sighed "who can I trust?" I look above to see a figure. it look like a guy or girl I couldn't tell.I ran  toward the figure "hey  you who are you?: I hollered over then the figure get clearer.
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 am

I'm going to assume that he ran into Amelie. If he didn't, too bad.

Rouge Fighter Newcreate.php?text=Amelie&name=leaguescriptnumberone
Currently, I was in what used to be a populated city, now reduced to rubble and ash with the occasional dead body. I was supposed to be searching for survivors, but there were no signs yet. Wait, I thought, seeing a blurry figure in the distance. It looked like a human, and they could've been lost, but I also knew they could've been an enemy looking for government recruits. I had been there already, and I wasn't going back, so I kept my hand behind my back, a small knife in my hand to keep me protected. As I got closer, I realized the person was a confused, nervous looking boy about my age, but I didn't let my guard down. People could always act vulnerable whenever they weren't. "First, I'd like to know who you are," I said acidly, eyeing him up and down. No visible weapons, but the government were sneaky and good at hiding things. That was how they'd been even before the corruption.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:43 am

I Ran to her out of  breath. When I got close. I Look at her hand and then I saw the knife and my eye widens " hey need here to get violent geez" I examine her. MY gosh was she a pretty one. I snap " my name  is Edgar and boy you're very beautiful girl"I cover my mouth and panic " Pretend i never say that.. I mean...I"m survivor and I'm alone"I sighed  "why can I talk  to girls"
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 am

Even after he spoke, I kept my eyes narrowed, not allowing myself to smile even though I wanted to just a little bit. He seemed awkward, and it was a little bit cute, I had to admit. "Sorry, but the knife is for protection," I told him, deliberately keeping it in plain sight now. I wasn't going to fully trust him, and my guard couldn't be let down for a second. If he was part of the government and decided to attack, I had no other defenses. "I'd be lying if I said you were the first one to ever call me beautiful, so you're going to have to try harder than that," I said coldly. I could pat him down in search for weapons, but would that be weird? "Are you part of the government or not?" If he was, I doubted he'd tell me, but I could always tell him to prove he wasn't the enemy.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:16 am

I look at her confused and then my eye widen "are you gonna search me like touching me in certain area cause you don't need too " rub back of my head "not unless you want to...." I froze up thinking what the heck, she probably think I"`m a big perv then look a you and my face turn red and I`m speechless "something wrong wit me"
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 am

I blushed, slightly embarrassed at his assumption. "Obviously you've never been under arrest. No pat-down is that invasive, and I won't have to lay a finger on you as long as you cooperate, alright?" He seemed awkward, possibly even scared of me, but I didn't mind that. I would've rather been the one inflicting fear than the one in fear. I could ignore all of his comments as long as he did what I said. "Empty all of your pockets. Take off your jacket." I looked down at his feet, adding on to my previous statement. "And your shoes." I hid things in my shoes even before the corruption, and maybe he did, too. "I hope you know that, if you are part of the government, there's a higher chance of me killing you than you killing me. I kick ass." I commented, trying my hardest at this point to be intimidating, even if my statement wasn't entirely true.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am

"I never been arrested but I have been trouble. But you probably like good guts" I take my shoes and eve smiled at notthing else . " I wanted to ask her questions but lost my train of thought but regain it " So whats your story" I smiled at her
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:55 am

I watch him take off his shoes, taking them away and looking inside both of them for anything. "Pockets," I said, reminding him to empty his pockets. Whenever he asked about my story, I almost laughed. "I don't usually spill things, but if you must know, I used to be that girl who believed fairy tales existed, and I thought society wasn't actually that bad. Now, I know that neither of things are actually true. I was just a naive, idiotic young girl." I didn't mention watching my parents die, being taken in by the government, or being betrayed by my brother. I could open up quickly once I knew someone was on my side, but I was still a little bit leeway about him. "So what about you? Why the Hell are you out here in the middle of nowhere?" For that reason, I was most suspicious. No normal person would be out here. I was out here, too, but I guess I wasn't typically normal. I was a rouge. A rebel hated by all of the government including my own brother.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Edgar

'There a reason for me to be here in middle of the nowhere. you see my life was same as yours. I had friend,Family and my Dig by then when government went whack where were taken away because my father was thought to be a traitor."I held back my tears "My younger sister who about 12 year old and I tried to escape but the government caught sister and then ran off without saving here" Tries not to cry "you see I'm looking for either My sister ir anyone in my Family who has survive." I sighed "I know it not manly to cry but still, that was MY family that loved the most."
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 pm

I wasn't one to ever judge, so I didn't say anything rude about him crying. I still cried a lot about my parents and my brother, and it was a really rough time. But crying in front of others was a different story, and I refrained from doing it. I couldn't afford anyone thinking I was even the slightest bit weak. "I'm sorry about your sister and your parents and your friends and your dog," I said, sympathizing him. "I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but they're as good as gone now." Someone had to tell him, and nobody else was around to do that, so I just needed to rip the bandage off. As soon as he came to reality, he would be able to get over the loss faster. He couldn't keep living with the false hope that they'd survived.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Edgar

"I Know there alive especially my little sis"I look at floor "she everything to me". I cried a little bit more than stopped. " I'm  sorry it just that miss them too much"I pause for minute and thought."Was I in Denial?" Then shook my head "no sis could escape, may be just maybe it depend i just need live my life and get over it" I look at you then walk the other way with out saying a word to you. walking slowly up north to other side city where  I once lived before the Disaster occured and everything was normal.
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Yep, he was definitely in denial. He had no way of knowing that his sister was alive, and I knew that. He was just clinging onto false hope. "Don't walk away from me," I snapped, pursuing him quickly and grabbing him by the arm. "I hate to break it to you, but you said your sister was twelve. There's no way in Hell that she survived. I'm sorry, I don't want to be the snobby brat in this situation, but I guess I am. Boy, she is gone. Get that through your head," I told him, finally sliding the knife carefully into my boot. "You'll be better off when you learn to lose all your hope." I reached into my back pocket, already having made up my mind. He was coming with me whether he liked it or not. "Now cooperate. I don't want to have to hurt you, and I don't want to have to use these." I pulled the handcuffs out of my back pocket. In case I had found someone who wasn't part of the government, I was supposed to take them back to camp. He wasn't government, so he was coming with me. Call it kidnapping if you'd like.
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Ed

"what he heck what are doing you crazy chick !leave me alone!" I screamed calling for help trying to fight her but it no use she wa pretty strong for a girl "well then now what do i do" i thought to myself when all sudden "this going to get  pervy)I whisper "sorry" and  I grasp on her pant and down they went to the floor.I look embarrassed my face was red but waited till she let go of me then. Hopefully I can make a run for it and escape.
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 am

Amelie
I stared at him, remaining still and unwavering, actually smirking at him deviously. I had been trained to be prepared for anything, and this really wasn't that bad. I mean, I had nothing to be ashamed of, either. "If it makes you complain less, I'll strip down even more," I remarked, raising my eyebrows and stepping out if my jeans to avoid tripping. "If it's any consolation, I'll walk back like this. It doesn't bother me."
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 am

Ed

I blush looking at this girl,My face redder than last time  "are you nuts your a girl your in panties, and plus I'm a guy you not suppose to be in panties in front of me because that is not normal it's weird your a strange girl" I look at confuse and not amused by her stunt."well do i still have to go with you or  can I go on my own without you bothering me on purpose with your recklessness " I glared at her for minute when I saw a government official and I grab your hand and made a run for it."Shit they saw us,If they catch us were screwed ", i drag you into the alley behind a dumpster."we'll wait here I now a abandoned house where we can stay for awhile. then we go our separate ways" I look in your eyes and then look away.
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  callmecatxoxo Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:10 am

Amelie
At that point, I was beginning to get pissed off, and I was a typically patient person. I could deal with others and their stubbornness, but I was on the verge of taking out my knife and threatening him with it. "You're the pervert who pulled down my pants. I'm just trying to do my job and make you give up on your stupid false hope," I snapped. Whenever I felt my hand was grabbed, I instinctively reached for my weapon, but then I was being dragged down an alley with no time to grab my jeans. "So now I'm stuck with you for God-knows-how long?" I snapped, entirely displeased. "I need to get back to the rouge camp." I had people to report to and people to inform. I couldn't be stuck with this guy. "It could literally be days. Or weeks."
callmecatxoxo
callmecatxoxo
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCat Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Ed sound like a perv but he not he just can't talk to girl right xD

Ed

"Are Starting to sat I"m Pervert when your one one prancing with no pants off" I look at her face My face was red Of an Embarrassment "Well I'm sorry for pulling down your pants , but say Light purple underwear makes you look more cute and Kind of turns me on" My face goes back red in embarrassment "oh my gosh ,I'm Sorry when talk to girl I tendency to say stupid thing, please don't take it wrong me you do look good in that underwear it just just....", I run around in panic "why do I talking to girls " I then get back subject and try to change it "so couple week together huh that sound nice just you me, and nothing else" I laugh slightly and sigh "this going long time."
DarkCat
DarkCat
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down