RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linz007 charries!!!

Go down

Linz007 charries!!! Empty Linz007 charries!!!

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 am

These might just be utter failures, but oh well.

Mitchell Gregory Newkirk, a 17 year old average joe. Everyone always just called him 'that guy'. Hes pretty smart, funny when he gets down to it and feels comfortable, slightly flirty but that doesn't mean he's any good at it. Mitchell prefers Mitch, but either will work. When he was 12, his dad died and that pretty much resulted in Mitch leaving any of his dreams behind. His mom became an alcoholic, so he got moved away to live with his crazy cousin Taylor. Mitchell enjoys your classic teenage guys hobbies, backyard football, wrestling with Taylor, and watching tv on his lazy days. He can't stand the girls who act fake, the guys who boss him around, and anybody who brings up how his dad died.
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_ltlrx0pTYu1qdjplro1_500

Mitchell's dog, Kongo. Linz007 charries!!! Chloe-big-eyes

Taylor Ian Elkins is your superstar. The 18 year old he is loves the attention and soaks it up. What you see is what you get. Maybe a little full of himself, inside he's a really soft guy. Once people get close to him he breaks the cool act and gets down to the real Taylor. Flirting comes naturally and he has a big ego. Behind the barrier, he is a kind, gentle guy that is pretty insecure about how poor his family is. They live in a big place, but really they are in a lot of debt. He hates the smart girls who act dumb, the guys who act like friends but stab you in the back(not saying girls don't do that too.) and the tax collectors that scare his mom.
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m5sl8jd9mg1rqitmjo1_250

Taylor's dog, Freddy. Linz007 charries!!! 3344fg3_26

Mickey Aileen Huntsman is a shy kinda person. Not to into the social crowd, keeping to herself. She is a pretty challenged person when it comes to expressing herself, in any situation. Her parents try and urge her into being a happy light hearted person, but it just doesn't happen. She keeps from talking to herself well enough, and only talks to guys if it's her annoying step brother sawyer. She hates it when sawyer pulls practical jokes on her, she enjoys the casual book and cute guy, and maybe someday she'll make herself known to people. 
Linz007 charries!!! Gif

Aileen's dog ratchet Linz007 charries!!! French-mastiff-pitbull-mix-i3

Sawyer (we are not going to disclose that information) Larson is a comedian. A class clown if you will. He'a hardly a serious guy. A teddy bear of a guy, that seems to be a romantic at heart, though he'll never admit it. Tough guy material? Not really. He couldn't hold a straight face if you threatened to kill him. He is the complete opposite of his shy step sister. His dad died when he was about 4, in the military. Of course he didn't mourn very much because he didn't know him. Ever since he was born his dad had been in the army. Harri Huntsman, and he gained a sister. His hobbies include music, jokes, flirting, annoyinothers, and of course gathering data on what goes on in the mind of a girl. He hates his veggies, people who sing but really can't, the fun police(yes, he thinks they acctually exist.) and tongue twisters. They scare him. He owes his life to the guy who invented sunglasses, he has like hundreds of pairs. 

Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_li4eicDXEA1qdaf4a
Linz007 charries!!! Pretty+carmen

Tyson Raymond Fredricks is a hot headed, tough guy. Considering how things are rough at home he has good reason. High expectations and strict punishment. He fights, yells, ignores, annoys, everything you can think of.  If he can ever let down that front, he might be a nice guy. He isn't a very loyal guy in relationships, but he hasn't found a good girl to be with yet. He's into anything athletic, cars, works out a lot, and when he feels silly, he plays video games. He's actually pretty funny, and likes to impress. As for his temper, he doesn't like people to push his buttons and it's easy to make him mad. He is a jealous kind of guy, unable to see something he wants in somebody else's hands. He hates the icky romance stuff, the softy shy guys, and people who try and give him advice on how to live his life. 

Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lu69c0Dxd21r1pwvro1_500_large
Tysons dog lily
Linz007 charries!!! 47e06b2b-ab60-eab2

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 14 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Linz007 charries!!! Empty Re: Linz007 charries!!!

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Name- Jayson Kyle Long
Nickname- jayson is good enough
Gender- male
Age- 17
Siblings- not since will died, but I don't know about my father so maybe.
Girlfriend- not exactly
Flaws- I'm a hot headed, not easily impressed, stubborn guy.
Talents- I can flirt pretty well, I surf pretty well, I'm also the best at being completely inappropriate when I can.
Type- I like a girl who can understand me, the one who will look deeper than just the surface and realize I'm not that rough guy I make myself out to be.
Interests- I'm interested in anything that has to do with surfing, music, girls, or my brother.
Personality- I'm an athletic, laid back, party animal. I don't really like kids, but someday I guess I will. I'm a pretty rough guy, and jokes are always my strong point. I have a pretty hidden heart, only my brother could make me feel whole. I'm not much on talking, and actions speak louder than words anyway. I love to tease, any girl I like. I enjoy keeping secrets and charming my way through life. I goof around a lot, and maybe sometimes when I shouldn't.
History- I was born in Cali, straight up. My brother, Will, was my idol. I wanted to be just like him when I grew up. Will was a charmer, had plenty of friends, was the perfect athlete, great surfer, and could make me feel important. Our dad left when I was about 9, it crushed Will more than me though. Will was 14, and just now getting into high school. We were connected at the hip, where he went, I went. We even had our own training thing. He trained me to surf and I taught him things about my friends older sisters. He had a shirt made for just the times we were going public together, one that said Jay's bro on the back. He always said he'd be my manager when I went pro. When I turned 14, he was just about to go to college. His girlfriend coaxed him into going night surfing, even when I protested. Of course he tucked me in like always and told me to cover for him if he didn't make it back before mom. His huge hand ruffled my hair like he always did, and left. The next morning I noticed that he wasn't back yet and either was mom. I went next door and they said he was at the hospital. I raced straight there, like any normal brother and saw my Mom in the waiting room. she grabbed me and cried, for what seemed like forever. I knew something happened. It was really bad, and I couldn't survive without Will. Mom told me I couldn't see him, he wasn't in the main hospital, he was downstairs. In the basement. I remember running, just running. Away, for a while. Will, my shifter buddy. My surfing pal. My..... He was everything I had. After a few hours I went home and straight to his room. Mom was packing his things and I couldn't help but to fight her off. I only got the shirt he made us and the silly yin yang necklace he bought the summer before. He thought it made him look more peaceful, and would bring more girls. I heard he died because he went under water when his ankle line snagged a rock. He hit his head and was knocked unconscious. His buddies pulled him out and he started breathing after CPR but he was bleeding a lot. They called for an ambulance and they sent one to the beach. He bled to death on the way to the hospital and my mom was called a little while later. I dropped out of high school at 17 and got out of there. I wanted to leave all of the bad things behind and move on.
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m8xj47x3Hx1qe4nyno1_500

name: jessie david kingston
nickname: jess
gender: dont let the name phase you, alot of guys have that name, and im one of them.
immortal: werewolf
siblings: nada
bf/gf: considering i just got here, that would be a no
type: i've always had a thing for girls like athena. the greek goddess. she fights for what she believes in and is said to be beautiful even though she's in armor. she's not a DID, and i hate those so thats a plus. _for all those who were like "huh? DID?" it means damsel in distress._ and what guy in his right mind doesnt want a girl who can kick some ass?
flaws: i guess im a bit of a softy. maybe a hopeless romantic. i look for the bad in the people i date before the good to make sure that i can handle the bad.
talents: im good with a keyboard, and can sing just a little. i dont admit it though. I never had much time to experiment with my talents.
interests: music, definitely. especially around the 80's and 70's. athletic activities. thats really it.
personality: im a 'nice guy'. most of the time i'm finding ways to help people. when im not helping, im working out or anything athletic. im not a couch potato. I'm pretty brave when its needed. I guess I'm just a normal guy.
history: my earliest memory is of the dust cloud that rose up from the driveway as my mom left. that was 17 years ago. at four i was left with my father. he was a good man. great at being a father, but not much else. he lost his job constantly so we moved around. when i was 16, he found out he had lung cancer. he'd never smoked a day in his life, but the people in the bars he went to did. all that second hand smoke affected him. when i turned 20, he passed away and i buried him in Little rock, Arkansas. where he met my mother.
Looks: Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lwy5arRpv01r4pzwko1_500 Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lqq9s5PHZF1qcrerko1_500_thumb Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lz91jkWIcX1r4pzwko1_500 Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lw0xo4i6rg1r4pzwko1_500

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 pm

omg u guys are cute meh iz jealous :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 am

Rememberance pack charrie

Name- Nicholas Raymond O'Brady
nickname- Nick, or some call me O'Brady
age- 18
gender- Male
personality- I'm not into talking to... lower class people. I'm from a good family, well bred. I am a bit conceited, but what good looking guy isnt? I am very athletic, and competetive. Everything is a competition to me. I'm kinda a liar, and unfaithful in relationships. I hate everything about school except that it's basically a date warehouse. Girls are all over and just for my picking.
history- I'm from O'Brady bloodline, giving me an easy life. Anything I want has been mine. Whatever you want t know about me, don't be afraid to ask. I love talking about myself.
looks- Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m33zxjKOOc1qb9n2vo1_500
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m41vvpQoCj1qb9n2vo1_500
Linz007 charries!!! 72309_WHITE%20WOLF

name: Taylor Ian Owens
nickname: Taylor is good enough
personalty: I hate the icky romance stuff, the softy shy guys, and people who try and give him advice on how to live his life.I'm not a very loyal guy in relationships, but I haven't found a good girl to be with yet. I'm into anything athletic, cars, works out a lot, and when I feel silly, I play video games. I'm actually pretty funny, and like to impress. As for my temper, I don't like people to push my buttons and it's easy to make me mad. I'm a hot headed, tough guy. I fight, yell, ignore, annoy, everything you can think of. If I can ever let down that front, I might be a nice guy.
history: Haha, like I would tell some random person my innermost secrets.
looks: Linz007 charries!!! Sexy-hat-34
Linz007 charries!!! The_Blonde_wolf_by_Queen_Butterfly
other: I'll let you know when something comes up
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?: No

Name- Mitchell Raymond Elkins
nickname- Mitchell
age- 16
gender- Male
personality- I'm a nice guy. One of those one's who everyone looks at and says 'that guy.' I'm not known by many people, but I am pretty social. I enjoy flirting jsut as much as the next guy, trust me. I like pianos, and I don't get angry very easily or often. I hate smart chicks who act dumb just to get attention. I'm into chicks like Athena, who fight for what they want and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.
history- All you need to know is that my mom died when I was a kid and my dad started dating the Owens lady when I was 13. I guess you could say that Taylor and I get along, even though we're complete opposites.
looks- Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lyc8oggEMh1ql56odo1_500
Linz007 charries!!! Alaska_current_events_3388_clip_image001
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?: No

Random charrie
Name: mitchell cameron liner
Nickname: mitch
Siblings:
Talents: I can ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars...... JK
Flaws: Im a wild child. If you got a party going on, I'm down.
Crush: nope
Secret Crush: none
BF/GF: not yet
Secret BF/GF: nobody yet
Interests: finding out what's inside a girls mind. They're so tricky.
Type: ooh, let's see. I like em all. Sweet, bad. Funny, no they have to be funny. Loving, independant. Trustworthy, no they had to be trustworthy too. Ehh, ok so I don't like em all.
Friends:
Best Friends:
Enemies: nope
Arch Enemies: not yet
History: I'm from Miami. The city where the girls always wear swimsuits, and the guys have bad tempers. My parents weren't exactly cut out to be parents, so I was left at an orphange. I grew up alright. othing otu of the normal. I jsut got tired of being confined inside the walls of that place and I left. Now I'm getting into parties and being crazy. Amazing how somebody can change when they're on their own.
Personality: always happy, love to fight, charming, sweet, crazy at times, but funny crazy. i hate posers, and snow. kids are cool, from a distance. i'm a flirt, and tease when i can.
looks:
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lrutz36hWJ1qfev4so1_500
Linz007 charries!!! M221034357

Rex? Skelly later
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_lj5lvw5kjx1qi9s2zo1_500

Name: Stefan Milligan
Nickname: Stefan is great
Siblings: Sure, loads of them that live in the woods. You know, seven dwarves who saved Snow white?
Talents: As you know by now, sarcasim. I'm an avid swimmer, since my horrible mother put me through it in school. Go Titans cheers .... Rolling Eyes
Flaws: I'm an easy guy, in everyway. If you know what I mean ;). I cause alot of drama when I get bored. Relationships aren't something I put myself through.
Crush: Haha... Your serious?
Secret crush: Wouldn't you like to know
Bf/Gf: I'd rather not go into detail why that question shouldn't be asked
Secret Bf/Gf: Why would I need a girlfriend when I can have girl-friends?
Interests: Girls, cars, money, your usual for a guy like me
Type: Blonde or brunette. Gorgeous eyes. Perfect body. In between a swimmer and a gymnast. Not clingy, or not too sweet. I like it rough.
Friends: hmm... I'll get back to you on that one
Best Friends: ^^^
Enemies: Haha, too many
Arch Enemies: Church girls, they hate me too. Quite alot of hitting on them makes them angry I guess.
History: I'd rather not going into detail of my rise to awsomeness
Personality: Like you haven't figured it out yet?
Looks: Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m2w98qD9at1rn7p03o1_400
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Meh, new charries. So I don't have to find their pic when I waana use them.

Drake Williams
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_m9mriblFNV1r9djico1_500

Corben Dawson (FC: Sean O'Donnell)
Linz007 charries!!! Tumblr_ma424l8czy1qhb0iso1_500
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down