RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Looking For Moderators and Mini-Mods***

+6
Dancin' Kate
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Kat
Blood-Vampire
That-Awkward-Kid
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

***Looking For Moderators and Mini-Mods*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***Looking For Moderators and Mini-Mods***

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Why you wish to be a Mini-Mod: cause it wil be super awesome
What you will do if you are given this job/how will you contribute to this website:mi will help with idea and update for this website
How often you are online: everyday!
How many different roleplays are you an ACTIVE part of: 3
Why you should be a Mini-Mod: cause i want to help make this site really huge and famous with good idea
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

***Looking For Moderators and Mini-Mods*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***Looking For Moderators and Mini-Mods***

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 pm

thanks guard best early birthday present ever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Why you wish to be a chatbox mod: cause i like keep this website clean
What you will do if you are given this job/how will you contribute to this website: i will watch everyone carefully make sure there no cussing or fussing between people.
How often you are online: ya
How often you go on chatbox: couple time but i can go on more
Why you should be the chatbox mod: to help keep this site clean and safe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

Wait, am I a chatbox mod, or not?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm

loveyy! i was a mini mod, or mod or something, and i already filled out a form..
do i have to do it again??
cause i will:)
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I know this wasn’t one of the choices, but I’m going to be honest in saying that the Admin-ship hasn’t been very good on this site from what I have seen so far, so I do want you to look this over and see if I… Have what it takes.

Why you wish to be a Administrator: I wish to be an Admin because I have found, recently, that this site is lacking in good administration. When an admin starts agreeing with suggestions that are completely false, some sort of step in the form of action should be taken, don’t you think? I would like to think you do. That is the only reason I ‘wish’ to be an admin. I see potential in this site but it will go nowhere is rules like that are enforced.

What you will do if you are given this job/how will you contribute to this website: I will try my hardest to make this into a good, respectable RP site, if we knock of a bit of the childish atmosphere of it, you could get a lot more people joining, (the Comic Sans throws people off) . I can code, only the basics, but it’s still something. I see quite a few things that are missing from this site that it could definitely benefit from, so I would try to act in the best interest of the site itself as well as it’s many members.

How often you are online: I lurk online all the time. Weekends: Nearly 24/7… Weekdays: Between 6:00-7:30 AM and 3:30 – till whenever I go to bed. I can be on, I would probably keep it open in a tab but busy myself with other stuff… What I usually do.

How many different roleplays you are an ACTIVE part of: To be honest with you, none. Because the ones I was were deleted. But this shouldn’t have anything to do with whether you can be an admin or not, that is silly. If you want a number. 5 I believe, none of which are on this site, but if you would like an example of one of my posts well:

Post Example:
And yes, that is just ONE post. It is over 4000 words long. Which, in hindsight, is longer than a lot of the RPS on here. Just sayin’

Why you should be a Admin: I am the 2nd oldest member of this site, in my last year of high school. I am best friends with both of the two who are in their first year of University on here. I have been Rping for 8 years. I have run a dozen sites myself in the past. I know how to Code. I know what people look for in an RP site. I know what rules and suggestions to listen to and which ones to pass on. That is why I should be an admin.

Thank you for listening and I do hope you take this into consideration, despite this not being open for people trying to apply as Administrators.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

If this was vote-for-whoe-should-get-the-position, I would so vote for you to be an Admin, Jenova.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3